Do you believe in a cleaner, healthier planet?
Are you a goal-reacher, not just a goal-setter?
Sun Solar is calling you home. We’re a small company with a place for you in one of the fastest growing industries in America. As an Energy Consultant, you will also have a great deal of independence in your job and hard pressure selling is not tolerated. Our product offers very strong benefits and is very appealing to potential customers, so selling is not difficult
We have no shareholders to please, and that means you won’t spend your time jumping through hoops. We believe in challenging you while also keeping perspective on things. That means we understand the importance of family and having a job that you love to support them with.
As an Energy Consultant you will:
- Work with internal resources to identify potential customers
- Meet prospects in person to review needs and products
- Work with financial institutions to provide financing
- Utilize Zoho CRM software to enter, track, and analyze customer information
- Ensure contracts are fully completed and include all documentation required
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions to further your knowledge of the company and its product and services
At Sun Solar, we understand the importance of work/life balance. We are a small, private family-owned business that is growing very rapidly, so there is plenty of room for advancement. We focus on doing what’s right for our employees in an atmosphere of mutual respect while helping them to become the best professionals they can be. Schedules are flexible and the work atmosphere laid back, yet challenging. We believe strongly in teamwork and supporting each other. Strong performance is generously rewarded.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes vacation and holiday pay. Pay rate for this position 5% commission on gross revenues, $960 draw every two weeks with a negative balance that does not carry forward. $750 travel allowance.
How to Apply
Click the button below to use our online application.