The goals of this job is to help establish, maintain, and provide a positive relationship with Sun Solar’s customers. This requires working with various departments within Sun Solar and understanding the time sequence from the initial contact of a perspective customer to the final service provided to the customer. This includes ensuring the quality of customer information is correct. This is for a Journeyman Electrician.
- Install electrical components of solar systems such as inverters being connected to the infrastructure of the house and tying the system into the grid.
- Need to be able to bend conduit pipes as needed.
- Ability to trouble shoot, lead others, and interact with customers.
- Preparing a job for permit inspections is required at times.
- This job can require the use of power lifts, ladders, lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Leading a crew
- Valid driver’s license to drive company vehicle; minimum Class E
- Interaction with installation crews, Foreman, and other departments will be required.
- Journeyman’s license is required
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes vacation and holiday pay. Pay rate for this position depends upon experience.
How to Apply
Click the button below to fill out our online application.