The goals of this job is to help establish, maintain, and provide a positive relationship with Sun Solar’s customers. This requires working with various departments within Sun Solar and understanding the time sequence from the initial contact of a prospective customer to the final service provided to the customer. This includes ensuring the quality of customer information is correct.
- Communicates relevant information to sales team
- Quality checks and processes contracts after sale from Energy Consultants
- Uploads contracts into CRM and provides information to Project Coordinators
- Provides Project Coordinator with Net Metering Agreement
- Provides other documents to Energy Consultants
- Serves as point of contact for questions from Energy Consultants
- Records notes from weekly sales meetings
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Provides weekly reports to executive team
- Maintain, update, or create shared documents in One Drive or other company shared folders.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient in MS Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lift up to 20 lbs
- Able to sit for long periods of time
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes vacation, holiday pay, supplemental insurance, health insurance, and Simple IRA plan.
How to Apply
Click the button below to fill out our online application.