Join one of the fastest growing industries in the country and be part of the solar family! Sun Solar is seeking Solar Installers. The goals of this job is to help establish, maintain, and provide a positive relationship with Sun Solar’s customers. This requires following quality control procedures to install solar systems in a safe and productive manner.
- Assist crew leader with loading any materials from the warehouse into the company vehicle
- Moving materials as needed on job sites up ladders, using lifts, or assisting team members
- Assess the environment, and detect and mitigate any hazards associated with installation
- Using tape measure to measure as needed to find the correct location to place solar panels.
- Ensure all wires are connected correctly and zip tied under the solar panels
- Make sure the solar system is setup correctly
- Seal the system against weather, using safety codes and manufacturer specifications
- Assist electrician as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in construction preferred
- Lift materials that weigh under 50 lbs,
- Use ladders, boom lifts, tape measures, safety equipment
- Able to work as a member of a team
- Class E license required
- Must be comfortable on roofs
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes vacation and holiday pay. Pay rate for this position depends upon experience.
How to Apply:
Sent resume to email@example.com or click the button below to use our online application.