Install Solar Panels Step by Step
How do I install solar panels to cut down on my electric bill? Use this handy step by step guide to install solar panels. Solar electricity has just become cheap enough so that the individual can buy them to cut down on your electric bill. The fundamental way that solar panels work is that they have a generator with them so that they hold this stored power to use over the course of a day, you don’t only get power when there’s active sunlight hitting the panels.
Solar Panels require a lot of work and expertise to install properly. It’s absolutely worth it since the panels will pay for themselves and your electric bill. You may have thought about how to install solar panels on your home or business yourself, perhaps you are into do it yourself (DIY) but there are companies out there that will take care of it for you. This is especially true if you are in Springfield MO, Ozark MO, Nixa MO, or are covered by City Utilities.
- Plan how much solar electricity you will need. This is an easy one – you can find this on your electric bill. It should say how many kilowatt hours (KWH) your home or business is consuming. Typically this is around 1000 KHW per month. If you live in Missouri, you can also just have your monthly bill in dollars available instead if this is not written on your bill.
- Check local political laws to make sure installing solar panels is allowed and what permits you will need.
- Call Sun Solar. Sun Solar is a company based in Springfield, MO specializing in the process of installing solar panels. They can use google maps to give you a free quote over the phone in less than 10 minutes. As long as you have your house or business street address, you don’t need to be at home or even in the state – simply call them and they can give free advice.
- Wait about 60 days. Sun Solar’s average time from the first phone call to when a project is finished is 60 days. This includes everything so at the end you flip a switch and cut your electric bill by 80% or more.
- Cut down on your electric bill by having Sun Solar install solar panels for you! You now have one of the best investments you can get.
- Once Sun Solar has installed solar panels, you will see an immediate return on your investment as your next electric bill will be cut in half.
- It’s shorter than you think to hit the point where your solar panels have paid for themselves 100% and they continue working forever. At this point you are actually making money on top of the investment you put in for the solar panels.
Installing Solar Panels might require more work than you think. There is a lot to think about, with all of the work and local laws that might make your project much harder than you think. Give Sun Solar a call, we specialize in installing solar panels for you to cut your electric bill. Please give us a call or fill out our contact page for a free quote.